GlotPress as a plugin
Justas Butkus
2014-05-08 09:07:23 UTC
Hi all.

I know there was work started by Marko Heijnen [1] which allowed
GlotPress to function as a plugin [2].

There were no changes [2] for over a year. Given WordPress 3.9 and that
plugin - it doesn't seem to function properly, nor it's up to date with
GlotPress [3] itself.

What do you use for translating plugins:
* use dedicated GlotPress set-up and use some SSO solution;
* do not maintain any relation between GlotPress and other sites;
* some other way out?
--
Justas Butkus
Time.ly Network Inc.